Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I'm fine, its the rest of the world that's fuckered

The illiterate server owner strikes again....

He and I spend a lot of time this afternoon negotiating a truce between me, him and the psycho stalker woman. I leave to go to work, come back and are happily playing trivia, minding my own business, and the bastard akills me. Then blocks me on msn. I think its quite funny, hes scared of me? Geezus, I thought I was rather soft. Oh well, mischief time. All truces null and void.

I no longer feel at all guilty for telling a friend of the psycho stalker that I heard she had died.
(06:03:51pm)(stunner33) wonder where all the old ones went
(06:04:05pm)(fallen) the old ones like chrissy?
(06:04:18pm)(stunner33) yeah like chrisy
(06:04:29pm)(fallen) i think she died
(06:04:40pm)(stunner33) are you serious
(06:04:44pm)(fallen) yes
(06:05:06pm)(KenForLife) chrissy didnt die i don't think.........
(06:05:15pm)(fallen) i heard she did

Does all this make me a bad person? Nah, I'm sick of being a push over for the bullys of the world. Plus i'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home