Sunday, March 27, 2005

:o I like this guys thinking...

Playing with your nipples is good.
Playing with your nipples and asking you questions is better.
Playing with your nipples, and forcing you to make choices is best.

Having you suck my cock is good.
Taking a fistful of your hair while you suck my cock is better.
Taking a fistful of your hair, and forcing you to take more of my cock into your
mouth is best.

Holding your hands over your head while we make love is good.
Tying you to the bed while we make love is better.
Tying you to the bed, then teasing you till you beg is best.

Doing it doggy style is is good.
Holding you down while I fuck you from behind, over the side of the bed, is
better.
Tying your hands behind your back, spanking you, THEN fucking you hard is best.

Making you moan is good.
Making you talk dirty is better.
Making you beg for orgasm is best.

Shaving your pussy is good.
Shaving your pussy for you, while you're tied to the bed, is better.
Shaving your pussy for you, while you're tied to the bed, then licking you to
the edge of orgasm before stopping to go out to dinner is best.

Holding your ass as we make love is good.
Spanking your ass as we make love is better.
Spanking your ass, then making you beg for me to fuck you is best.

Letting you touch my neck and hair while I drive is good.
Making you massage my cock, while I drive at night, is better.
Making you suck me by the side of a dark country road is best.

Doing it in the bedroom is good.
Doing it in the living room is better.
Making you want to do it in the elevator is best.

Hearing another couple making love is good.
Hearing another couple spanking, is better.
Spanking you and teasing you so that you know that others can hear you is best.

Making you cum is good.
Making you cum more than once is better.
Making you cum so that you can see yourself is best.

Cuddling on the couch while watching a movie is good.
Playing with your pussy, while we watch a movie is better.
Playing with your pussy while you're on the phone with a friend is best.

Playing Trivial Pursuit is good.
Playing strip poker is better.
Playing bondage Scrabble is best.

Knowing you want me is good.
Knowing you love me is better.
Knowing that you know I want to do nasty things to and with you, and loving me for it is best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home