Friday, March 10, 2006

A week in the life...!

Wow I've had a busy week!

I've been banned from 3 forums and the chatroom that I usually frequent!

The first of the forums was my fault...I was angry and posted stuff that reflected that.

The other two forums were because some silly tramp threw a temper tanty and got me banned.

As for chat. There this total idiot who frequents the place. A few nights ago he has this conversation:
(07:57:16pm)(MOTLEY_CRUE) my dick is the same size as a carrot or a lil bigger (07:57:27pm)(sexfan) Measurements?
(07:57:51pm)(MOTLEY_CRUE) well its 8 inches when it gets hard
(07:58:33pm)(sexfan) My carrot is 11 inches and always hard
(08:05:03pm)(MOTLEY_CRUE) i wish i was that carrot

Who wouldn't laugh at that? Its wrong on so many levels! So I bring that up and tease him about it. He throws complete hissy fits and starts abusing everyone. He keeps getting banned.

Last night one of the operators from the chat had words with me. He said he's 'sick of banning morons because I've been playing with them'. Then informed me that I'll be getting all of this dude's bans.

Tonight I come back from Nicole's swimming lessons to find that I'd been banned because that same guy decided to act like a twat to someone.

I found it all rather funny. Interesting approach Anarchy ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

That's actually quite funny!
You call them on the carpet and they try to pull it out from under you to save their faces.

You are a rabble rouser!!
**High Five !! **

You have the most Interesting experiences.

BTW- the people who I tagged from your tag, loved it!
Thanks!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Mr. D said...

might as well say who she calls a tramp that would be Kim aka DY lol

and lmfao@anal back to his banning ways

12:27 PM  
Blogger eMMa said...

One of the forums WAS one of the hosted forums on Stashup!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home