Thursday, July 12, 2007

Shrek 3


A few weekends ago we were minding my 2.5 year old nephew William for the night. I decided to take us all to see Shrek 3. We'd been wanting to see it since it came out, and it sounded like something the kids would enjoy. William had never been to a movie before. He sat quietly watching for the first hour or so, then got a bit restless. I produced his bottle and he cuddled up to me watching the rest of the movie quite content.

As for the movie... it was good. But the first one was better!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Awwww, that's so adorable. They pass that stage so quickly too.

As for Shrek...I liked it. I think it was almost as good as the first but for very different reasons. It seemed more plot orientated and darkish. The musical theme song as Snow White unleashed the birds cracked me up!

When she was singing... I was waiting for another bird to blow up! LOLOL

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home