Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My baby girl

I'm getting a child free weekend!!! ~Dances~

Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter very much. But the opportunity to have a bit of time out from her, and the much lusted after sleep-ins doesn't happen often. Its her sister Aimee's 7th Birthday, and Aimee's family have invited Nicole for the weekend. Nicole is quite at home there, and I know they will look after her well.

Nicole has developed a little quirk since she was there last. It all started with a class trip to the supermarket, while there they saw dead pigs being cut up for meat. Now she cross examines me about any sort of meat I cook for dinner. She flatly refuses to eat bacon aka 'pig', and I've lied to her about what steak, lamb and sausages are made out of. She believes steak is made from bread. LOL. It saves the histrionics and drama, not to mention the fact that meat is fucking expensive and I really dun wanna be wasting it.

Thanks to my careful tutoring Nicole also knows that when a doctor looks in one of your ears with one of those light thingys, you have to put your hand over your other ear to stop the doctor from looking right though your head. I'm a nice Mommy. LOL

On another note, Billy the kitten is having his balls chopped off tomorrow. I informed Nicole of this yesterday, and told her that he's gunna be sore and to be gentle with him after. She looked horrified at the idea that her kittens eyeballs were going to be chopped off. So I picked the kitten up, turned him upside down and showed her what was going to be cut off. She stuck out her hand and pinched one...MEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW. Billy didn't like that.

Oh the joys of being a parent...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home