Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Tis the Season to be Materialistic

I've decided that I want...

Broadband Internet - connection cost $200 + $150 wiring costs just because we have a monitored security alarm. Then $39.95/month.

A new cellphone - the cheapest one is a Nokia 2280 @ $149 on Telecom Pre-Pay

A new 21 inch or bigger TV for the lounge (we currently have a 12 inch one in there = eye strain) - $500 New from the Warehouse or $150 ex-rental from DTR

New Passports from myself and Nicole - $71 for mine and $36 for Nicole's

Plane tickets/accomodation $/ spending $ for a holiday somewhere nice.


Nicole has decided she wants....

A new Baby Born doll (the head fell off her other one) - $100

A Polly Pocket roller coaster set - $80

'Alan and Ryan' Barbie set - $60

'Princess and the Pauper' Barbie doll - $60

'Princess and the Pauper' Castle - $250



I'll add to the lists as I remember things. Actually, I think we will both be shit outta luck, but hell, its worth dreaming.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home